|Reference:||This Model with Size S.|
|Materials:||75% Polyester + 25% Spandex.|
|Scenes:||Running, Fitness, Boxing, Frisbee, Jump Rope, Rock Climbing etc.|
|Features:||1. High-stretch fabric: The bra is made with high-stretch fabric that offers excellent flexibility and a comfortable fit.
2. Adjustable straps: The bra has adjustable straps that can be customized to your body, providing excellent support while ensuring maximum comfort.
3. Breathable design: The bra is designed with ventilation in mind in order to reduce heat and discomfort during long workout sessions.
4. Moisture-wicking fabric: The sports bra often features moisture-wicking and quick-dry fabric, which helps to keep you cool and dry during intense workouts.
5. Removable padding: Many high-stretch sports bras feature removable pads that enable you to adjust the level of support and comfort.
6. Racerback design: The bra often features a racerback design, which offers additional support to the back and shoulders.
When it comes to washing your sportswear, here are some general tips to keep in mind:
1.Read the care label: Always check the care label for specific instructions.
2.Wash in cold water: Use cold water instead of hot to prevent shrinkage and damage to color.
3.Use a gentle detergent: Use a detergent that is gentle on fabric and won't leave behind any residue.
4.Avoid fabric softener: Fabric softeners can clog pores in synthetic fabrics, reducing their ability to wick away sweat.
5.Air dry: Avoid putting your sportswear in the dryer as high heat can damage the fabric. Instead, air dry or use a low heat setting.
6.Separate colors: To avoid color bleeding, separate your darks from your lights.
By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your sportswear and maintain its performance features.
Chromatic aberration is a type of image distortion that occurs when the lenses in a camera or other optical device do not properly focus all colors to the same point. As a result, the image produced may have color fringing or appear blurred around the edges of objects.
In the context of sportswear, chromatic aberration can also occur in product photos or promotional materials. This can be a result of poor lighting, camera settings, or printing processes, and can cause the colors of the clothing to appear different than they actually are in person,please refer to the actual product.