|Color:||Purple,Coffee and Milk,Green,Blue,Black|
|Reference:||This Model with Size S.|
|Materials:||73% Polyester + 27% Spandex.|
|Scenes:||Dance, Pilates, Fitness, Yoga, etc.|
|Features:||1. Backless design: The bra is designed with an open back to provide coverage and support while still allowing you to show off your backless yoga tops and shirts.
2. Light support: The bra is typically designed to provide light support, allowing for freedom of movement during yoga practice.
3. Stretchy material: The bra is typically constructed with stretchy materials that move with your body during yoga practice, providing ultimate comfort and flexibility.
4. Removable padding: Many backless yoga bras come with padded inserts or removable padding for added comfort and versatility.
5. Breathable fabric: The bra is typically constructed with breathable fabric to keep you cool and dry even during the most intense yoga sessions.
6. Non-slip band: Many backless yoga bras feature a non-slip band that keeps the bra securely in place during yoga practice.
When it comes to washing your sportswear, here are some general tips to keep in mind:
1.Read the care label: Always check the care label for specific instructions.
2.Wash in cold water: Use cold water instead of hot to prevent shrinkage and damage to color.
3.Use a gentle detergent: Use a detergent that is gentle on fabric and won't leave behind any residue.
4.Avoid fabric softener: Fabric softeners can clog pores in synthetic fabrics, reducing their ability to wick away sweat.
5.Air dry: Avoid putting your sportswear in the dryer as high heat can damage the fabric. Instead, air dry or use a low heat setting.
6.Separate colors: To avoid color bleeding, separate your darks from your lights.
By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your sportswear and maintain its performance features.
Chromatic aberration is a type of image distortion that occurs when the lenses in a camera or other optical device do not properly focus all colors to the same point. As a result, the image produced may have color fringing or appear blurred around the edges of objects.
In the context of sportswear, chromatic aberration can also occur in product photos or promotional materials. This can be a result of poor lighting, camera settings, or printing processes, and can cause the colors of the clothing to appear different than they actually are in person,please refer to the actual product.