|Reference:||This Model with Size S.|
|Materials:||74% Nylon + 26% Spandex.|
|Scenes:||Dance, Pilates, Fitness, Yoga, etc.|
|Features:||1. Open-back design: The bra is constructed to have an open back, allowing for breathability and ease of movement during yoga practice.
2. Supportive band: The bra has a supportive band that holds the garment securely in place during yoga practice, even during inverted poses.
3. Moisture-wicking fabric: The bra is constructed with moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and dry during intense yoga sessions.
4. Removable padding: Many backless yoga bras come with removable padded inserts for added comfort and support, which can be taken out for easy washing.
5. Breathable material: Many backless yoga bras are made with breathable materials such as mesh or perforated fabric, to ensure optimal breathability during yoga practice.
6. Comfortable straps: The straps on a backless yoga bra are typically comfortable and wide, designed to provide support and prevent irritation.
When it comes to washing your sportswear, here are some general tips to keep in mind:
1.Read the care label: Always check the care label for specific instructions.
2.Wash in cold water: Use cold water instead of hot to prevent shrinkage and damage to color.
3.Use a gentle detergent: Use a detergent that is gentle on fabric and won't leave behind any residue.
4.Avoid fabric softener: Fabric softeners can clog pores in synthetic fabrics, reducing their ability to wick away sweat.
5.Air dry: Avoid putting your sportswear in the dryer as high heat can damage the fabric. Instead, air dry or use a low heat setting.
6.Separate colors: To avoid color bleeding, separate your darks from your lights.
By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your sportswear and maintain its performance features.
Chromatic aberration is a type of image distortion that occurs when the lenses in a camera or other optical device do not properly focus all colors to the same point. As a result, the image produced may have color fringing or appear blurred around the edges of objects.
In the context of sportswear, chromatic aberration can also occur in product photos or promotional materials. This can be a result of poor lighting, camera settings, or printing processes, and can cause the colors of the clothing to appear different than they actually are in person,please refer to the actual product.