|Materials:||88% Polyester + 12% Spandex.|
|Reference:||This Model with Size M.|
|Scenes:||Running, Leisure, Fitness, Basic Exercises, etc.|
|Features:||1. Cooling effect: Made with moisture-wicking and breathable materials to keep you cool in hot weather.
2. Sun protection: UPF 50+ protection to shield your skin from harmful UV rays.
3. Comfortable fit: Stretchy and flexible fabric for a comfortable range of motion during any activity.
4. Quick-drying: Dries quickly after a sweaty workout or wash.
5. Multi-functional: Suitable for a variety of outdoor activities such as running, hiking, yoga, and more.
6. Stylish design: Available in multiple colors to suit your personal preference.
7. Durable: Made with high-quality materials to withstand wear and tear from frequent use.
When it comes to washing your sportswear, here are some general tips to keep in mind:
1.Read the care label: Always check the care label for specific instructions.
2.Wash in cold water: Use cold water instead of hot to prevent shrinkage and damage to color.
3.Use a gentle detergent: Use a detergent that is gentle on fabric and won't leave behind any residue.
4.Avoid fabric softener: Fabric softeners can clog pores in synthetic fabrics, reducing their ability to wick away sweat.
5.Air dry: Avoid putting your sportswear in the dryer as high heat can damage the fabric. Instead, air dry or use a low heat setting.
6.Separate colors: To avoid color bleeding, separate your darks from your lights.
By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your sportswear and maintain its performance features.
Chromatic aberration is a type of image distortion that occurs when the lenses in a camera or other optical device do not properly focus all colors to the same point. As a result, the image produced may have color fringing or appear blurred around the edges of objects.
In the context of sportswear, chromatic aberration can also occur in product photos or promotional materials. This can be a result of poor lighting, camera settings, or printing processes, and can cause the colors of the clothing to appear different than they actually are in person,please refer to the actual product.