|Materials:||87% Nylon + 13% Spandex.|
|Reference:||This Model with Size S.|
|Scenes:||Yoga, Pilates, Running, Leisure, Fitness, Basic Exercises, etc.|
|Features:||1. High-waisted design that offers tummy control and a secure fit during any activity.
2. Butt-lifting and shaping technology that enhances and lifts your curves.
3. Breathable and moisture-wicking material that keeps you cool and dry during intense workouts.
4. Stretchy and supportive fabric that adapts to your body shape and movements.
5. Non-see-through material that offers maximum coverage and confidence.
6. Firming and sculpting effect that creates a lean and toned appearance.
7. Suitable for various activities including yoga, Pilates, barre, and more.
8. Available in a wide range of sizes and colors to suit any style and preference.
9. Versatile for casual wear as well, perfect for a trendy and unique everyday look.
When it comes to washing your sportswear, here are some general tips to keep in mind:
1.Read the care label: Always check the care label for specific instructions.
2.Wash in cold water: Use cold water instead of hot to prevent shrinkage and damage to color.
3.Use a gentle detergent: Use a detergent that is gentle on fabric and won't leave behind any residue.
4.Avoid fabric softener: Fabric softeners can clog pores in synthetic fabrics, reducing their ability to wick away sweat.
5.Air dry: Avoid putting your sportswear in the dryer as high heat can damage the fabric. Instead, air dry or use a low heat setting.
6.Separate colors: To avoid color bleeding, separate your darks from your lights.
By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your sportswear and maintain its performance features.
Chromatic aberration is a type of image distortion that occurs when the lenses in a camera or other optical device do not properly focus all colors to the same point. As a result, the image produced may have color fringing or appear blurred around the edges of objects.
In the context of sportswear, chromatic aberration can also occur in product photos or promotional materials. This can be a result of poor lighting, camera settings, or printing processes, and can cause the colors of the clothing to appear different than they actually are in person,please refer to the actual product.