|Materials:||Forward: 89% Polyester + 11% Spande.
Back: 86% Nylon + 14% Spandex.
|Reference:||This Model with Size S.|
|Scenes:||Fitness, Outdoor Activities, Yoga, Pilates etc.|
|Features:||1. Split back design: The unique split back design of the sleeveless workout top revels just enough skin to show off your toned back, making it a trendy choice for gym-goers.
2. Breathable fabric: Made with high-quality, breathable fabric, the top ensures maximum air flow, keeping you cool and dry during intense workouts.
3. Sleeveless design: The sleeveless design of the top allows for maximum arm mobility, making it comfortable to wear while performing any workout.
4. Moisture-wicking: The top's material is moisture-wicking, which keeps sweat away from your body, allowing you to remain dry and comfortable during strenuous workouts.
5. Stylish design: The stylish design of the top makes it suitable for use both inside and outside of the gym, as it can be easily paired with other workout clothes or worn as casual wear.
6. Comfortable fit: The top has a comfortable fit that hugs the body without being too tight, ensuring a comfortable and flattering fit for all sizes.
When it comes to washing your sportswear, here are some general tips to keep in mind:
1.Read the care label: Always check the care label for specific instructions.
2.Wash in cold water: Use cold water instead of hot to prevent shrinkage and damage to color.
3.Use a gentle detergent: Use a detergent that is gentle on fabric and won't leave behind any residue.
4.Avoid fabric softener: Fabric softeners can clog pores in synthetic fabrics, reducing their ability to wick away sweat.
5.Air dry: Avoid putting your sportswear in the dryer as high heat can damage the fabric. Instead, air dry or use a low heat setting.
6.Separate colors: To avoid color bleeding, separate your darks from your lights.
By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your sportswear and maintain its performance features.
Chromatic aberration is a type of image distortion that occurs when the lenses in a camera or other optical device do not properly focus all colors to the same point. As a result, the image produced may have color fringing or appear blurred around the edges of objects.
In the context of sportswear, chromatic aberration can also occur in product photos or promotional materials. This can be a result of poor lighting, camera settings, or printing processes, and can cause the colors of the clothing to appear different than they actually are in person,please refer to the actual product.